1. Please print your tickets or have them available on your phone before arriving at the venue. These will be verified at the door. Kindly ensure that the barcode is clear and the tickets are printed in good quality. (ID card might be requested for verification as proof of your purchase).
2. All technological devices are to be switched off during performances and events. The use of photographic or video recording devices is not allowed.
3. Latecomers may not be admitted to the event, or if possible only allowed entry at the first suitable break.
4. Kultura Malta cannot be held liable for any changes rendered necessary in the cast by any unavoidable cause.
5. The entities use the MITA Payment Gateway. All personal details are encrypted and no credit card details are stored by Kultura Malta.
While all necessary steps have been taken to make payment as secure as possible, the user understands that some risks may still exist and that any loss of personal data cannot result in liability of Kultura Malta.
6. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. All prices stated are the final face value price inclusive of VAT. You are responsible for the correct details that you submit including correct show and date. The entities cannot be held responsible for any customer errors. If the transaction is not completed then no monies will be taken out of your account.
7. Occasionally due to unforeseeable circumstances a particular show may be cancelled or delayed. ACM cannot be held responsible for third party productions. The name of the producer is clearly identified in the events list.
8. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
9. Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.